Joined: 08 Jan 2006
|Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 am Post subject: Enosoft DV Processor Beta - Sign Up Now!
|Enosoft's next product - the Enosoft DV Processor - will be available for public beta testing very soon!
To take part, please sign up for Beta Testers membership (at the top of the page, click on Usergroups and request memberships for the Beta Testers group).
What is the Enosoft DV Processor?
In short, a deceptively powerful tool for processing your DV footage. Key features include:
1. Realtime conversion of widescreen DV to letterboxed DV
2. Realtime 'burning' of time/date/timecode
3. Realtime logo insertion
4. Modify time/date/timecode encoded in the DV data
5. DV IN to DV OUT - no capturing necessary. If you have two DV devices, simply put your source material in one and, in realtime, output the processed DV to the other device.
6. Capture from DV to AVI (Type 1 or Type 2)
7. Realtime processing of AVI to DV OUT
8. AVI to AVI processing
9. Scene detection
i.e., the processor's input can be an AVI file or live DV device; the output can be an AVI file or live DV device.
Imagine! You have widescreen footage and need a letterboxed copy. The usual way to do this is capture the footage, convert in an NLE, send converted footage to device. For a 30 minute program, this might take 30 minutes to capture, an hour to convert and another 30 minutes to send back to the device. With the Enosoft DV Processor, just press play on one device and see the converted footage on the other device - live!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows XP. Some features require SSE2-capable 32-bit processor. Without SSE2, these will not be available.
Reference System: Thinkpad T40 laptop - Pentium M 1.5GHz CPU, 1GBMB RAM, 40GB 5400rpm HDD, 32MB ATI Radeon 7500, WinXP Pro SP2, OHCI IEEE-1394 Cardbus