Enosoft Users Group Forum Index Enosoft Users Group
high performance tools for music and video

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing a delay into DV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enosoft Users Group Forum Index -> Enosoft DV Processor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyran_t_g

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Introducing a delay into DV Reply with quote

My intended setup is to have a digital video camera focused on an object in front of it. The signal is then sent to a screen (via a computer). I need the image on the screen in two conditions: firstly, with no additional delay. In this condition, the intrinsic delay of the entire system has to be less than 150ms and I must be able to somehow measure this delay. Secondly, a fixed delay of 500ms must be introduced to the video feeback.
I have not yet bought the screen or the camera so those can be bought accordingly. However, it is preferable if the screen is an LCD monitor with VGA/HDMI/DVI input (rather than a screen with NTSC/PAL input).
Is the DV Processor software suitable/able to do this?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Enosoft Users Group Forum Index -> Enosoft DV Processor All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: