What are the differences between the free and licensed versions of the Enosoft DV Processor?
Compared to the fully licensed, commercial version of the software, this free (unlicensed) version differs in the following ways:
1. The decoding and encoding functions use a single thread only. The commercial version uses multiple threads on multiple CPU/multicore systems.
2. Under automation, five independently configurable logos are supported compared to fifty.
3. The Enosoft DV Logger run for approximately ten minutes before pausing compared to indefinitely.
4. Customized color bars are not supported.
5. A maximum of three parallel outputs are supported via automation compared to an unlimited number.
If you are evaluating the software for potential commercial application and find that the above limitations prevent you from successfully evaluating it, please contact us.
|© Copyright 2010 Enosoft, All Rights Reserved. Contact Us|